APC-NYC Webinar Series
As a part of our mission at the APC, it is important that we connect as a community and offer the resources to be informed and successful. With our following webinars, we hope to do exactly this by supporting and educating our community.
P.I. Featuring – Neenah
Hear professionals from Neenah review key trends driving print in today’s ever-changing world. Touching on sustainable packaging and signage solutions, as well as, combatting technology fatigue with bold print ideas.
P.I. Featuring – Verso
Hear professionals from Verso present their products and speak on the power of paper and brand loyalty!
P.I. Featuring – Domtar
Hear Brand & Creative Manager, Ashley Maydak, present on Domtar’s products, sustainability, and what to look for in a when choosing a brand you can trust. Hosted by Deborah Corn, Ambassador to The Printerverse at Print Media Centr.
P.I. Featuring – Mohawk
Hear professionals from Mohawk share what’s relevant today in the industry and how to deliver impact with print in 2020
P.I. Kickoff – International Paper
This year’s Print Innovations will be held virtually through a series of free one-hour webinars over the next few months. Each webinar will feature a single Mill that will showcase their products and innovations.
Karin King and Jay Wedin of International Paper shared information about their mills, products, creative ideas, and value proposition
Project Peacock Postal Webinar
The APC is partnering up with the print specialists at Project Peacock in our upcoming webinar. Join Intergalactic Ambassador and Project Peacock Founder, Deborah Corn, and a panel of postal experts for a discussion on getting the most out of your direct mail dollars.
Panelists will discuss:
- USPS Postal Promotions to leverage in 2020
- How to collaborate with your Print Service Provider to qualify for promotions
- Technology add-ons to enhance the direct mail experience
- Data and tracking opportunities for direct mail
Professional Development Webinar
The APC works to support people at every stage of their careers. In this webinar, we talk with young individuals and hear their thoughts on developing your professional self.
- Networking and building your community
- Time management and structure
- Good practices and maintaining a work-life balance
- Building a digital presence and developing your personal brand
Internship Panel Discussion Webinar
The APC recognizes the needs of many students today. During this webinar, our panel educates, supports, and informs people who hope to be inspired in their job and internship searches. We talk with leaders in education and business, on how students can see opportunities and adapt to the uncertain times.
- Demystifying the process of searching for either an internship or entry level job
- Vast resources and programs available to students
- Share some of their own best practices and helpful advice